Thursday, November 11, 2010

Honestly people.......






Do any of you sell stuff on Craigslist? I've been selling a lot of stuff on there lately because I realize that most of the stuff that I have is useless to me. I've had some good selling experiences and I have also had to deal with some real idiots. Snowboard boots, $25. "Would you trade those boots for a fishing pole?" Nope, I'm getting rid of my junk because I don't want it. Don't try to pawn your shit off on me. "I want to buy the coat you have for sale but I don't have a car and I live 30 miles away. Will you bring it to me?" Yea, that's exactly what I want to do. Spend as much on gas as I am going to make on the sale in the first place. I've learned that you have to be very specific when listing items. "No trades", "cash only", "I'm not a delivery service".

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to sell one of my bikes on CL lately and have some GREAT ones myself!!


    SISTER

    ReplyDelete