Monday, February 15, 2010

Binding machines!

Out with the old.
In with the new! The 2010 Rome Targa. Click on title above to check out Rome's website. These guys are down for the cause.

I always try to support companies that I feel are doing something positive and making contributions to their respective markets. I've always ridden Lib/Gnu boards, have been wearing Holden outerwear since they came out, won't buy shop decks, etc. etc. But just like any other consumer I stray from time to time. I thought I needed $150 Oakley goggles one season, so I bought them. It's weird how they work exactly the same as a pair of $80 goggles from say Airblaster or Ashbury! Then last season I did something that I swore I would never do, I bought Burton bindings. I know Burton's history when it comes to snowboarding and all of the contributions they have made. But let's be real, it isn't the company that it used to be. I finally bought new bindings this weekend and they are truly things of beauty. I can't wait to strap my feet into these. Check it.

1 comment: