Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowboarding.

Chris gettin' some insane airtime.
Some of you may think that's Jamie Lynn, but it's me.

Snowboarding made me smile.


Mere seconds before Chris tried to decapitate with his razor sharp edge.



I went up for the first time this season on Saturday. I was finding it hard to get motivated considering I rode through July this past season. I was able to round up Chris, Derek, Zeb, and Zak and we headed up to Meadows. Zak is still healing from ACL surgery so he played camera guy. I know how bad it sucks to watch all of your buddies shred while you take pics, so thanks to Zak for hangin' tough! The conditions were pretty good and I think everybody had fun for the most part. I had a little hyperactive/ADD going on because I haven't been up for so long. I'm sore today.









1 comment:

  1. The Redbull overdose that you were running made the day much more entertaining, especially the part where you battled the tree. Can't wait to actually shred normal again.

    ReplyDelete