Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Friday Skate Night...

A not quite on top of the coping 50-50! That corner is deceiving, tighter than it looks.
This might be my favorite part of the bowl. I love that wall and have made it a personal goal to get to the top. I came about 1 1/2 feet away, I have work to do!

Derek showed up rusty, skated around haphazardly for a while then dropped in on this wall. The improvement from when he showed up until we called it quits was awesome.

I made my way back over to my favorite skate spot on Friday afternoon for a little shredding. Derek met me over there to shake off some rust as he hasn't skated since he covered up his mini ramp in early fall. All I can say is that everybody better watch out come summertime. We'll probably be pro by then. Or if you look at the pictures you'll see we won't be anywhere near pro status. But we have a hell of a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment