Saturday, April 24, 2010

I've got my own photographer.

Yea, you heard me. I've got my own photographer that follows me around and documents my skateboarding adventures because I'm such a bad ass. Actually, Zak came out to shoot a few photos the other day and helped me realize something. I suck at skateboarding. Honestly, I can't wait for summer to get here so I can skate more and get better! Thanks for the pics Zak, can't wait until you can skate again. I think I'm telling myself to quit at this point.
It took about 500 tries to get this grind, and it isn't even picture worthy!

Art fag shot.



1 comment:

  1. Calling Mr. Anderson....Come in MR. Anderson...

    Skated Madras a couple of times last week. Man my shin muscles sure get worked from bailing airs to kneeslides.

    Later

    ReplyDelete